Happy Pancake Day! I hope you’re all having a great start to the week and had fun making pancakes! So today, I want to just share with you my quick thoughts on February’s GlossyBox which was delivered yesterday, right at the height of London Fashion Week! I’ll definitely be reviewing some of these products in the weeks following, so stay tuned!
First things first, I LOVE the colour of this month’s box! It’s a gorgeous nude pink colour, with GlossyBox’s trademark logo printed in black right in the centre. I just love neutral shades.
I was intrigued by February’s box as I received a mix of products compared to last month, where I only got mostly creams! I was particularly excited to see a product from a brand which I’ve been dying to try for ages, Becca Cosmetics! Anyway, that’s enough nattering! Let’s get to the products!
1) BECCA – BEACH TINT WATERMELON – This is a lip and cheek stain in a gorgeous watermelon pink colour. It smells utterly fab too! I love products which smell good enough to eat. It makes wearing it, that much better!
2) DR BRONNER – HAND SANITISER – EEK, not keen on this! :\ The smell is really strong and intense, and reminds me of a herb garden rather than Lavender..
3) AWAPUHI BY PAUL MITCHELL – TREATMENT OIL – This is a styling treatment oil with a ‘wild ginger’ smell. The scent is actually quite lovely, not at all strong as I imagined! I recently got a hair cut too so it’ll be nice to experiment with some new styling products!
4) BM BEAUTY – PURE MINERAL EYESHADOW – I received this eyeshadow in the shade ‘Storm Cloud’. It’s a grey, khaki kind of colour with glittery flecks. Looks like it’s gonna be a tad messy to use, but I’m looking forward to trying it out!
5) COMO SHAMBHALA – SHOWER GEL – A strange mix of Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint make up this shower gel, but the scent is not too overwhelming. This ‘blend of essential oils’ is supposed to put you in an ‘uplifting mood’ – we shall see after a hard working week!
So apart from the hand sanitiser I’m really impressed!
There’s also a little card enclosed which hints at a ‘mysterybox’ and we find out exactly what this ‘mystery’ is on the 24th February! I wonder…
What did everyone else get in their box? Are you happy with yours?
Love Sophia xo