Chocolate Cupcakes With Nutella Frosting
Hello everyone! So we’re having a bake sale this Friday to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness and since I haven’t baked in a long while, I thought I would get some practice in. Practice makes perfect after all! I wanted to share my baking creations with you, so I hope you enjoy my Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting!
They’re very easy to make, just follow a simple cupcake recipe. You’ll need:
- 100g Self-Raising Flour
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 20g Cocoa Powder
- 40g Unsalted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 120ml Milk
For the Nutella Frosting you will need:
- 250g Icing Sugar
- 80g Butter
- 2 x Tablespoons Nutella
- 25ml Milk
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Put the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl, mix together with a wooden spoon or electric whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
- Slowly pour in the milk whilst mixing, beat until all the ingredients are well mixed. Add the egg and beat well, scraping the sides for any unmixed ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into paper cases until 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove from the oven and insert a cocktail stick or the tip of a knife in the centre of a Cupcake. If this comes out clean, the Cupcakes are ready! Remove from the pan and let to cool on a wire rack.
- To make the Nutella Frosting, combine all the ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Then decorate the cooled Cupcakes with the Frosting. Add any extra decoration if preferred =)
For the finished product, you should have something like this!
I hope you all get a chance to try this Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting recipe out, they really are SO lush! ♥
On Friday I’ll probably make traditional vanilla cupcakes but with a pink frosting and maybe add some pink sparkles or something! =)
So do any of you like to bake? What’s your all time favourite sweet treat?
Until next time =)
Love Sophia xo