Christmas Wish List
So it’s exactly 2 weeks until Christmas! I’m very excited about staying in, watching lots of telly and eating plenty of food! Present wise , as I get older I never normally have a Christmas wish list but right at the last minute I came across a few things which I wouldn’t mind receiving as a gift.
1) Neom Travel Candle Set - Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without some candles and I’ve heard these Neom Travel Candles are a set worth having! Given the size of them, you can also pack one for when you’re on the go to fill any room with some lush, comforting scents.
2) Nude Purify Cleansing Wash - I do love a good cleanser and since I’m almost at the end of my Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, Christmas will be the perfect opportunity to try something new. I’ve read some really glowing reviews about the Nude Purify Cleansing Wash and have heard it’s good for combination skin too, so I would love to put it to the test!
3) Models Own Wonderland Collection - This has got to be my favourite Models Own collection yet! The frosty shimmers just look so inviting and Christmassy, a pretty alternative to the the dark shimmery metallics that I’ve been sporting lately.
4) YSL Shocking Mascara - Another really talked about product, the YSL Shocking Mascara! If you see the results of what this mascara can achieve you’d be excited too! I’m after volume for my lashes and lots of it, and this looks like it won’t disappoint.
5) Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb - I have been lusting after this perfume all year! A combination of fruity and floral, this is my ideal type of scent! After a cheeky spritz in the shops, Flowerbomb seems to linger for a really long time so you can smell gorgeous all day long!
6) MAC Pro Palette - I’ve decided to put together my own MAC Pro Palette! I’m going to start off with some neutral colours first (I was thinking, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe and Smut) and work from there. I like that MAC gives you the option to buy empty palettes and refill pans so you can pick the colours you want to include, making it really personalised to you.
Well that’s my wish list for this year! Even if I don’t receive any of these things I’m going to enjoy Christmas all the same with my family.
Have you put together a wish list? What are you really hoping to get for Christmas?
Love Sophia xo