Versatile Blogger Award from Melli
I hope you’ve all had a good start to the week! I had a bit of a slow start this morning and was feeling under the weather, but dinner tonight with a lovely friend of mine has really sorted me out!
So today’s post is a bit different and is actually a thank you to the lovely Melli at Casual Beauty who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! ♥
I love Melli’s blog because she gives her honest opinion about things, and she talks about her life, fashion and beauty! Great job Melli Check out her blog at Casual Beauty! Oh and by the way, from this award I’ve also nominated 10 others!
1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 facts about yourself
3) Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. My favourite colour is blue.
2. I don’t go anywhere without my iPod.
3. I really want to travel the world!
4. I’ve got a degree in English Language and English Language Teaching.
5. I didn’t start using makeup till I was about 18!
6. I love baking (desserts and cakes are my speciality ;)).
7. I adore Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl).
1) Carly-Ann Clement @ Thoughts In Little Boxes
2) Charlotte @ Carlotta’s Beauty Spot
3) Frances @ francescassandra.blogspot
4) Gabriella Sophia @ Hautefuture
5) Jessica @ jessicamclaughlin6.blogspot
6) Kat @ A Bare Foot Girl
7 ) Kristina @ Be-YOU-tiful
8 ) Sharon @ Rouge Volupte
I’ve only been blogging for 5 months, so to be nominated for this Versatile Blog Award has really given me a confidence boost! Even though I’m still fairly new, I love the blogging community and have already met some fab people who share the same passions and interests! It’s great getting to know other bloggers and I learn new things every day from them. I only hope that I’ll meet more new friends and I want to inspire others just like those who have inspired me. ♥
Love Sophia xo