Week In Instagrams 5
I’ve been a little quiet again on the ol’ photography front this week, but I managed to get a few snaps in here are there! I’ve noticed a lot recently that a lot of my Instagrams do involve food, but rest assured I do like to enjoy other things – food just seems to play a big part in my life.
Hope you enjoy the photos!
1. Handmade Ravioli from a quaint little Italian restaurant in Hampstead.
2. Cupcakes displayed like the Union Jack in honour of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
3. Snog Frozen Yoghurt – Original and mango flavoured yoghurt with strawberries, mango and mochi for topping. ♥
4. Doughtnut – Hadn’t had one in a really long time so this tasted particularly yummy.
5. Glamour magazine – Benefit Freebie Part 1
6. Caramel Coffee Frappucino from Starbucks during Happy Hour.
7. Interesting design for a Nandos menu
8. Glamour magazine – Benefit Freebie Part 2
9. Lunch at Nandos – Quarter chicken, macho peas and garlic bread.
10. Pork and Vegetable Wanton Soup Noodles. ♥
11. Pizza supper
12. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum – Best thing I’ve used in a long time!
So that’s my Week in Instagrams! Let me know what you guys think, comments are greatly appreciated as always!
Love Sophia xo