My Winter Skin Care Products
Just when we thought spring was around the corner, the weather had to go and drop to minus numbers and most, if not all of us have had some snow!
Cold winter weather has not been easy going on my skin. 🙁 I’ve had to play around with some products to find the ones which work best for me. So here are the products which I’ve been using throughout this chilly season..
In alphabetical order:
1) Biotherm Aquasource Gel
2) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
3) Elemis SOS Emergency Cream
4) Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel
5) Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
6) Vaseline Essential Moisture
7) Vaseline Original
1) Biotherm Aquasource Gel – I’ve been using this since the summer and I still love it just as much! I use this Gel on my forehead and my cheeks. I find the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion a little too heavy for these areas of my face, so it’s a nice alternative! I reviewed this Gel a little while ago, about the time when my blog started up! For my review, click here!
2) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion – I recently reviewed this for my first ever guest post! This lotion has been lovely and moisturising, especially on the dry patches of my face. After using this on a regular basis I feel my skin has improved considerably! Check out my guest post for fellow beauty blogger Charlotte here.
3) Elemis SOS Emergency Cream – The cold, icy wind can sometimes turn my cheeks bright red and sore! (attractive I know, lol). The lavender in this cream has been great for calming down any redness and returning my skin to its natural balance.
4) Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel – This is a lovely little hydrating eye gel. Although it is hydrating this eye gel doesn’t really do much for dark circles. Find out what else I thought of this eye gel by reading my in depth review here.
5) Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream – Hands need hydrating just as much as our faces do, so I like to keep mine moisturised with this great hand cream! It’s light weight and non greasy, my ideal kind of cream. Read my review here!
6) Vaseline Essential Moisture – The smell of this body butter is so delicious, literally good enough to eat! Moisturising and makes me smell like a dream, need I say more? I reviewed this recently, wanna read what I thought? Click here.
7) Vaseline Original – Another winner by Vaseline! This Petroleum Jelly will always have a place in my heart, well my makeup bag at least! From chapped to kissable lips in moments, it’s not let me down yet! I prefer this little tub to the lip tin though if I’m honest. The lip tins are a bit too fiddly for my liking!
Well those were my 7 winning winter skin care products of this season!
So what skin care products have you been using to combat the weather?
Love Sophia xo