Beauty Product Wish List
Whilst I’m on a mission to finish up all the miscellaneous samples I’ve accumulated that’s not to say I can’t think about the new products that are on offer! 🙂 I haven’t done a wish list in a while, but this month is going to be my Beauty Product Wish List.
1. Stila ‘In The Light’ palette – I already own the Stila ‘In The Moment’ palette, but since buying it I also kept my eye on the ‘In The Light’ palette! For £25 you get 10 shades which works out to be just £2.50 per eyeshadow which I think is real value for your money. The colours are all neutral base colours which can be paired with similar or contrasting colours to create a variety of different eye makeup looks.
2. L’Oreal Micellar Water – A much more purse friendly alternative to the ever popular Bioderma Cleanser and with additional functions such as, dissolving makeup, unclogging pores and toning and smoothing skin! All this for £4.99! Now that I’m wearing makeup a bit more regularly, I’ve started double cleansing my face to ensure all traces of makeup have been removed so this would fit in nicely within my new regime.
3. Glamglow Super Mud face mask – After finishing up my sample last month this face mask has shot straight to the top of my wish list! You can really feel the mask drawing out all the impurities in your face without drying it out. Best face mask I’ve used in a long time!
4. Stila Convertible Colour Lips and Cheeks in Petunia – I haven’t bought a new blusher in a while now and with the sun shining my skin will naturally catch some colour so I thought this corally pink shade would be perfect to compliment a summer glow! It’s a multi purpose product too and can be used for both lips as well as cheeks so it’s the perfect bag friendly makeup item to have with me.
5. Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm – I’m a die hard fan of the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, but it’s always nice to try something new. Having seen this cleansing balm do its rounds on a number of blogs, it sounds just as good as the EH cleansing balm. This would go hand in hand with the L’Oreal Micellar Water for cleansing my face.
6. Phyto Detox Shampoo – I was previously using baby shampoo to cleanse my hair of all the product build up, but I’ve just run out so have been looking at alternatives! Having done some research, the Phyto Detox Shampoo has come out top and since you only have to use it once a week if that you’ll definitely get your monies worth and have fresh clean hair at the same time!
That’s all the products I’ve been lusting after this month! What products do you have your eye on this month?
Love Sophia xo