The Autumn Tag
First things first, apologies for the lack of posts! Work was kept me somewhat preoccupied and I must admit I also temporarily lost my blogging mojo.. BUT I’m back now and my first post of September will be The Autumn Tag.
I spotted the Autumn Tag on Georgina’s blog – Makeup-Pixi3 and because I’ve never actually done a tag before, I thought this would be a fun place to start!
For Autumn, what is your…
1. Favourite thing about it? Being able to get my jumpers and scarves out and layering up. I like taking long walks too and because the weather is less humid it’s more enjoyable.
2. Favourite drink? Ginger tea. I love that it’s really spicy so it warms you right up on chilly days!
3. Favourite scent/candle? I like candles which are sweet and vanilla flavoured. The scent wafting through the house makes me feel really cosy. In terms of perfume I’ve actually been wearing the same one for a while now and that’s Chanel’s Chance, although I’ve got my eye on a few new fragrances though such as Prada L’Eau and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.
4. Best lipstick? At the moment I think it’s got to be the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. I’ve only just started wearing it but I’m already in love with its deep, wine red colour! Not only is red a classic lip colour but the berry tone is on trend for this autumn/winter.
5. Go to moisturiser? Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Comfort Balm. With the weather starting to turn colder my skin becomes drier, so I need a moisturiser which is slightly richer and provides extra hydration; the Comfort Balm does exactly that!
6. Go to colours for the eyes? Bronze and gold colours are my favourite for autumn. I tend to wear a soft smoky eye with my usual winged out eyeliner.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I’ve taken quite a liking to Boyce Avenue lately. Their accoustic versions of chart hits is nice and relaxing especially when I’m having some ‘me’ time.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Black skinnies, Oxford shirt, knitted jumper, leather jacket and Chelsea boots!
9. Autumn treat? (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on) I haven’t spotted specific ones I like yet, but I really want a new pair of boots!
10. Favourite place to be? Home. Curled up on the sofa with a blanket, some candles burning in the background and watching films.
So those are my answers to the Autumn Tag! I’d love to read some other answers, in which case I tag YOU Share your link in a comment below!
Love Sophia xo