The Beauty Blogger Tag
I’ve been absent for about a week now which was totally unexpected but it’s been a bit hectic and I just haven’t had a moment to myself! However I am back this month and starting off with the Beauty Blogger Tag which I spotted on Kimberley’s blog.
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
I hardly ever use toner. I’m aware there are benefits in doing so but I just can’t seem to incorporate it regularly into my skincare routine! I personally haven’t noticed any adverse effects from not toning but I’d still like to try using it more.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Yes I do! I wash my makeup brushes every few days to stop the build up of makeup and bacteria. That and I find makeup just applies so much better when using a clean brush.
3. How long will you last with chipped nails?
Maybe about a day and then I get the remover out and clean up! If it’s any more than a day I’ll gradually start to pick the polish off but usually I would’ve removed it before it gets to that stage.
4. How long do you put off buying a beauty product or nail polish even if you need it (I.e top coat, foundation and so on)?
Oo that just depends on my finances haha. if I’ve got a bit of spare money I’ll make a purchase straight away otherwise I’ll just wait a few weeks until pay day.
5. What’s your worst beauty habit?
Blow drying my hair every time I wash my hair which is every day… I know it’s not good for my hair, but I just don’t have the time to wait for it to dry naturally anymore nor can I stand going outside with wet hair. I do use hair masks and oils regularly though to try and counteract the damage.
6. Name something non beauty related you procrastinate doing all the time.
Cleaning the flat. I always tell myself to do it but somehow everything else seems super important and that always get pushed to the back…
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I like to take my time to get ready so I always give myself about an hour if not more. Although not too much more otherwise I start changing my mind about things and that usually starts with my outfit!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I really want to, but I haven’t yet! I know I have it in me to resist spending when I need though so I guess I can?
9. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
Pretty organised. I’ve reused all my old beauty boxes and sorted my makeup into categories including nail polish which has used about 3 boxes haha.
10. What’s the longest you’ve gone without writing a blog post?
About 10 days. I love blogging and sharing my posts but lately I feel like I never have any time to myself to get what I want done. I need a few days off to get my posts together!
And those are my answers to the Beauty Blogger Tag! Feel free to tag yourself and send me a link so I can read your answers
Love Sophia xo