GlossyBox May – The Anniversary Box
I hope you’re all having a great day. 🙂 It’s Friday tomorrow, I can’t believe how quickly this week has gone!
So today I received an unexpected package at the door and it was none other than May’s GlossyBox – The Anniversary Box!
I was particularly eager to see what I received in this month’s box as GlossyBox are currently celebrating their 1 year anniversary. 🙂 May’s box is the same colour as February’s GlossyBox and inside the products were wrapped in the usual tissue paper, but this had cute sketches of beauty related items illustrated all over.
Ok, so enough photos let’s get on to the products!
1) NOBLE ISLE – SUMMER RISING BATH AND SHOWER GEL – This smell makes me think of the outdoors – like freshly cut grass and sunshine. It is a tad overpowering at first, but after the initial sniff it’s actually quite refreshing!
2) LOLITA LEMPICKA – L’EAU EN BLANC & SI LOLITA – The L’eau En Blanc is a soft fragrance, but I think it’s quite a mature scent and not really one that I tend to go for when it comes to perfumes. The Si Lolita on the other hand is the exact opposite! I find it quite spicy and it sort of tickles your nose a bit, so again not my kind of smell..
3) WELEDA – FACE CREAM/BODY MILK – Weleda is a well known brand which I’ve heard of but have never purchased any products from them. I intend to try this as a face cream first and see how I get on, but I’ll probably end up using it on my body as well!
4) UNIQONE – ALL IN ONE HAIR TREATMENT – I don’t really use hair products much so this will probably end up in my growing collection of hair care samples from previous GlossyBoxes. However that being said, as this is a leave on mask I may just experiment with it one weekend and see what the results are like.
5) LET’S GO LASHES – These lashes are made with 100% human hair. I am a fan of using falsies for going out and special occasions, so to have another pair to play around with is always a bonus.
I also got a GlossyBox compact mirror and bright pink balloon!
Overall I am actually really disappointed with this month’s box and by the fact that I didn’t get any makeup! After taking a peek at the GlossyBoxes which other people have received it looks like they had much more variety! Out of everything I got this month I’m only really looking forward to using the Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel and the Weleda Face Cream/Body Milk. but I’m not over the moon by the selection of products…
So what are your thoughts on GlossyBox’s Annivesary Box? Did you like all the products you received?
Love Sophia xo