The Autumn Tag 2014
It’s a new month, a new season so it’s about time for another tag really.. 🙂 This time I bring you The Autumn Tag where I answer 8 questions all about autumn. Keep reading to see what my answers are!
1. Ok we’re talking coffee’s – what’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Oh this one’s easy, it has to be a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks! When the weather is just starting to turn a bit colder, it’s the perfect drink to warm you up as you’re walking through the streets of London and taking in life.
2. Accessories – what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
Boots are a must, although I’ve been wearing them pretty much all year round. I do also like to wear a scarves for when it’s particularly chilly.
3. Music – what’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don’t really have favourite music to listen to during autumn, but right now I’ve been very into acoustic music.
4. Perfume – what’s your favourite scent for this time of year?
Marc Jacobs Daisy is quite a spring/summer scent but I’ve really enjoyed using it throughout September. It’s fresh and light, perfect for every day use.
5. Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?
I like vanilla or spicy scents, anything that makes me feel cosy and warm when I smell it.
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I love being cosy indoors, snuggled on the sofa and watching tv. I also like the autumn colours e.g. leaves that are still a bit green, but turning brown, that sort of thing. I also love the fact that it will be Christmas soon! YAY 😀
7. Favourite makeup look?
Soft gold smokey eyes and deep plum/red lips.
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Thinking about Christmas and Christmas shopping. I really want to start being more creative with my gift giving. I’m also looking forward to digging out the old jumpers again to stay snug. 🙂
And that’s it for the Autumn Tag! I found this tag on Makeupsavvy’s blog here if you want to read her answers too!
What are you most looking forward to this autumn?
Love Sophia xo