Versatile Blogger Award from Melli
I hope you’ve all had a good start to the week! 🙂 I had a bit of a slow start this morning and was feeling under the weather, but dinner tonight with a lovely friend of mine has really sorted me out!
So today’s post is a bit different and is actually a thank you to the lovely Melli at Casual Beauty who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! ♥
I love Melli’s blog because she gives her honest opinion about things, and she talks about her life, fashion and beauty! Great job Melli 🙂 Check out her blog at Casual Beauty! Oh and by the way, from this award I’ve also nominated 10 others!
1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 facts about yourself
3) Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. My favourite colour is blue.
2. I don’t go anywhere without my iPod.
3. I really want to travel the world!
4. I’ve got a degree in English Language and English Language Teaching.
5. I didn’t start using makeup till I was about 18!
6. I love baking (desserts and cakes are my speciality ;)).
7. I adore Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl).
1) Carly-Ann Clement @ Thoughts In Little Boxes
2) Charlotte @ Carlotta’s Beauty Spot
3) Frances @ francescassandra.blogspot
4) Gabriella Sophia @ Hautefuture
5) Jessica @ jessicamclaughlin6.blogspot
6) Kat @ A Bare Foot Girl
7 ) Kristina @ Be-YOU-tiful
8 ) Sharon @ Rouge Volupte
I’ve only been blogging for 5 months, so to be nominated for this Versatile Blog Award has really given me a confidence boost! 🙂 Even though I’m still fairly new, I love the blogging community and have already met some fab people who share the same passions and interests! It’s great getting to know other bloggers and I learn new things every day from them. I only hope that I’ll meet more new friends and I want to inspire others just like those who have inspired me. ♥
Love Sophia xo
Oh amazing! Thank you. I can’t wait to fill this out tomorrow =) x
You’re welcome! I really like your style of writing 🙂 Ps: I didn’t realise you went to Essex Uni too! xo
awww thanks! And I didn’t realise you did too… but I’m guessing I’m much older than you haha. What did you read there? x
That was a silly question – it says it right there. I wonder if we had any cross overs with teachers.
We may well have done! 🙂 Did you do any linguistics or language modules? xo
Aww thanks very much for the Award loveliness 😀 It means a lot 🙂
No probs about the award 🙂 Great blogs deserve recognition 😀 xx
Thank you so much for this award baby! It’s really nice to hear that another blogger likes my work 😀
That’s okay hun 😀 You deserve it, keep up the good work! And good luck as always with your Uni work 🙂 xxx